About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Headed home late...

Ivee is currently sitting in a chair in Radiation Oncology waiting for her growth  hormone test to begin. We are waiting on a medicine from the pharmacy, one they didn't have in stock. I don't know other details, but I got a simple text message from Dr. Merchant yesterday stating, "MRI is fine!" Well, that works for me! Thank you for your prayers, but remember to still lift up her body in prayer today, that she won't become sick from this four hour test, and that we will be able to drive home immediately afterwards without her feeling horrible.

No comments: