About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, June 04, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request

Please say a prayer for my friends Kate, Erik and their sweet Lucy (link to the left under medulloblastoma-Lucy). She was in surgery and treatment in Memphis at St. Jude when we were there for Ivee's recurrence. Lucy needs some Supernatural healing right now and some perfect clarity for her doctors!!!!

1 comment:

Liz Wheeler said...

Hi Hope,

I've been meaning to write on here for the past couple of months. Thanks for reaching out to me on my blog. Yes, you do know the ups and downs of this all and I have enjoyed peaking in on Ivee's progress. She gives me a lot of hope for Michael. Thanks for sharing.