About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reader's Digest

I have submitted Ivee's Story to Reader's Digest and would really appreciate your vote for her. You can return and vote daily or every 24 hours (I believe). I have voted more than once, so I know it's possible. Thanks for helping get the story of childhood cancer out there and making people aware. This is just one more way! The only downside, you must have a Facebook account to get to the page, it is being run through Reader's Digest Facebook Page.....

Vote Here: Reader's Digest Story

No comments: