About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So...about Ivee's issues...

SOMETHING is going to happen. 
After a long day of phone calls, looks like we'll be headed back to Memphis the first part of August to address Ivee's stomach/hernia/heaving and head swelling. It is so great to have a doctor (that after talking to his nurse and her relaying the info I gave her) had her call back immediately cause he wants her up there and this taken care of once and for all! He's tired of the run around and "no idea" answers I've been getting back here at home. So thankful to feel like we are getting pushed up on a priority list instead of pushed to the side cause she has something no one wants to deal with.

No comments: