About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home in Memphis

Made it to the RMH in Memphis about 5:45 p.m. Ivee is fast asleep in her big girl full size bed. She wanted the "other" bed, but mommy put her in the bed I want her in after she feel asleep. (It can be pushed against the wall!) I have unpacked and put everything away. Now, to just begin our normalcy here. Oh, and the RMH has repainted since I was here 4 years ago. My room is Bright Lime Green (if anyone saw Britt's orig. room, you know what I mean) Boy, I'm going to be nauseated every morning :) For my friends and family, I have a phone number and snail-mail address. Message me if you want them. Also, I have video call on Skype, so if you want a video call sometime, friend me.

No comments: