About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On the road again...

I could definitely wait to get on the road again!!!
Praying for safe travels, good visits, great mapping scans, and then a problem free, get it all, tumor resection on Friday!!! My God is greater, my God is stronger, my God is higher than any other. My God is healer, awesome in power!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you used the word, "MY" because that makes it personal. Sometimes i wonder in my own life, although God is greater, stronger and healer, is He that for my life. The answer is, YES!! He is an awesome and personal God and all that He is and all that He has to offer is available for YOU today. I will keep your family in my prayers and may today be the day for God to use your family to show forth His miracle working power and to, once again, bring Glory to His name.