About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Mexico and Surgery

Em and I had a wonderful time on our Cruise. A great rest before Ivee's surgery. Here's a few pictures and then I'll share the surgery information.

Dinner at night on the boat. Em, Catina and McCall in the Imagination dining room.
In the Atrium of the boat!
The Atrium from the top floor looking down.
Enjoying the kid free area of the Lido deck.
Before Formal night in the dining room.
Cozumel Mexico!!! Ahhhhh
Catina and Hope's feet in the Gulf of Mexico!!!
Em trying to command ownership of an old coral reef off the beach.
Chen Rio...LUNCH!!!
The beach!
Lunch time at Chen Rio
The wonderful, many colors of the water in Cozumel.
Catina and McCall Snorkleing
Tulum ruins in Mexico

Em and iguana
Playa Del Carman
Our Cruise Director Fileppe' after the Groove for St. Jude party on the boat. Carnival cruise lines is raising money for St. Jude right now!!!

Ivee's surgery is Thursday, Sept. 23rd at UAB. She'll be in the hospital for 2 to 3 days, and in a body cast for 6 weeks. So, from the end of Sept to the beginning of November, the Foleys will be needing prayers!

No comments: