About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, July 05, 2010

We Mourn

I will now add ^^wings^^ to our little Johnny's link below. It saddens me to announce to you that little Johnny finally lost his battle with ependymoma. He got to celebrate and witness 100+ balloons being released on his birthday Saturday, and then on Sunday, July 4th at 9:50 p.m. he passed away from this world into another. Please join me in praying for his family and those who are still fighting this battle with cancer. We love you Johnny! You have forever impacted my family, you will never be forgotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope praying for the Sileno family at this time. Ivee is growing up, please give her a hug from me. Hug Britney and Ethan for me too. I pray ya'll are having a good summer!
Love in Christ!
Beth Pinyerd

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Hope. I will pray for this family and also for each of you.
Love to you all, Anna