About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ivee's Eyes

Em and I learned this Friday that Ivee's brain has "shut down" her right eye, so she technically can't see out of it. The doctor believes we might be able to bring it back if we patch the left one about 2 hours a day. She doesn't like it, but is being a trooper. You can tell she can't really see at all when she's patched. This really makes me sad, but hopefully God will heal as he already has in so many ways!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope, Carl and I will be praying for Ivee's eye to strenghten. Thanks for letting us know how Ivee is doing. Please hug the children for me.

Love,
Beth Pinyerd

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hope, I am so sorry. We will be praying for the Lord to heal her. We miss all of you. Love, Anna