About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Grandmother's Home Going

My last grandparent, Grandma Vernetta Matthews, had her homegoing this morning at 1:00 a.m. Grandma was the mom of four kids: Paul Matthews, Shirley Stevens and twins Nancy Long (my mom) and Hugh Matthews. Grandma left us at the age of 93. She will be missed, but she will live on in her children (4), grandchildren (10) and great grandchildren (15+).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.
We do grieve the loss of those we love. They are in a better place but we miss them.
Thank you for the reminder of how very precious life is..love, Anna