About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Update from Memphis

We are doing fine in Memphis. Allergies, or something, is affecting me and the s, but we are making through. Ivee just got out of her MRI about 30 minutes ago. Hopefully we'll know the prelimanary results this afternoon. We got to eat supper with our friends Zack and Randall who go to seminary here in Memphis. Today after our last appointment, I'm gonna take the s to the zoo. St. Jude kids plus 3 family members can get in for free if the child is wearing her/his hospital braclet. Ivee really enjoys the zoo, and it is nice outside today here. I'll keep everyone posted on what the results are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great all of you could eat with Zack & Randall and go to the zoo. The pictures of Ivee are so cute. Hope you get to feeling better soon and the results from the MRI are good.
Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Hope, and Ivee. Lifting ya'll up high!

In Christ,
Beth

debchastain said...

Hope that the zoo was wonderful and we're praying that the MRI comes back looking great. Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hope,

I'm hoping that no news is good news. We had Erin's MRI today and I can't say it was what we hoped & prayed for so I'm praying that you guys got better than we did. Also, if you want to, send me your address I have a million clothes that Erin barely wore since (she was sick so much at that age) that will fit Ivee.

Michelle-Erin's mom

mcknightclan said...

I keep checking back for an update.
We are praying for you all! Hopefully everyone sill be feeling better soon!
Love You,
The McKnights