About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, November 21, 2008

No News...

I still haven't heard from Dr. Merchant because he is trying to talk to Dr. Sanford (neurosurgeon). But, according to Christi, he doesn't think we need to come back so soon for a scan. Still don't know what all this means, and not worried about it.
Please, be in prayer for the Vang family. They were one of the first families we meet at St. Jude whose daughter, Kayla, was diagnosed and fighting the same cancer Ivee has. Kayla lost her fight with ependymoma (cancer) this past weekend. She was a ray of sunshine everytime you saw her. We were privelged to be a part of her birthday while living at the Ronald McDonald house in Memphis. If I recall, Kayla just turned 10 in July. She is just another reminder of what a blessing our children should be to us everyday of our lives. So, give your babies a hug today and tell them how much you love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Hope! Children are a gift from God. May the Lord bring His comfort to the Vang family as only He can.
We continue to pray for all of you and hold you close in our hearts. We love you, Anna & Bob

debchastain said...

Thanks for the reminder to cherish each precious day! Can't wait to see y'all after Christmas :0)