About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ivee update

We are still in the hospital. Ivee has a bacterial infection. Her white blood cell count is up, but her hemoglobin is down. She will have to have a blood transfusion. She is pale and weak, but in good spirits. Pray all goes well. She should feel alot better once she gets the transfusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope - I have started to blog more times that I can count know and I get about half way through and say nah that is not what she needs to hear right now. I want to give you a word but not seems to come right now except that it is going to be ALRIGHT. We are trusting in God and there is no fear in that. God can be depended on to come through in times of need. I am praying for you and Ivee and hope to hear good reports again soon. Many Blessings, Paula