About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, December 08, 2006

It's Been a While

I've tried to update earlier in November but the site was always down...So anyway. The Gift was great. I wish everyone could have seen it. Brittney was completely awesome. We got to preview what the DVD will look like, and it is so clear and the audio is great. We are so glad that we had it professionally filmed.
Well, the family is great. Emmett left this past Monday for a month in Texas (for his job). He'll get to come home for 3 days at Christmas. We miss him alot. The kids are being a help to mommy right now...most of the time.
We have a new addition to the family. This is a picture of Berry. My daughter, Britt not Ivee, suckered her mom into taking her home and "trying her out." She belonged to an older couple that was moving to Europe and couldn't take her with them. They were going to put her to sleep, cause they couldn't bring themselves to take her to the pound. A friend of mine stopped them from doing that and promised that she would find her a good home. She is a sweet dog. She's a 9 year old Terrier, so I warned Britt that she is older and she could live just another year or five years, and that she would have to be prepared for that.

Here are some pictures of Ivee. She is 7 months old today. In the second picture she is in her crib watching T.V. She loves Nemo. My other kids watched T.V. also, but nothing like Ivee does. She is very attentative. She just takes everything in.


I'm going to try to get her to watch another movie other than Nemo though. I seriously have the whole thing memorized. I think it is the bright colors that draw her into that one.







These are some pictures from the play. You'll have to forgive the quality. They are shots from the DVD. I would let it play through my computer, pause it and take the picture with a digital camera. So, it's truly a picture of a picture. Here Ernie and I are preparing the set. We made a stone wall out of foam. It was messy and fun.

No comments: