About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just realeased from the Hospital, AGAIN!

So, I just got out of the hospital for the third time this year. This time, gall bladder. I had two attacks after I had Ivee, and after an ultrasound 6 weeks ago, my doctor confirmed I had gall stones. He put me on Protonix, and it has been working great up until this past Monday. I woke up early (12:20 a.m.) on Tuesday morning and was having another attack. My past attacks never lasted more than an hour. Well, by 3:00 a.m. I told Emmett to call my doc and see if going to the emergency room would do any good. The doctor on call told me to go in and that they would have to take my gall bladder that day. So, I did go in and by 6:00 a.m. they gave me demerall for pain. (however you spell it). Well, Em wishes he had a video camera, cause within 10 seconds of that shot, I was tripping...good! They admitted me, and that evening I had emergency gall bladder surgery. So, now I am in recovery at home, with four holes in my stomach. Trying to take care of Ivee is not easy, but Em is at home with me for the week. So, I am still nursing her, but have to take it pretty easy. What a summer! I mean I just got back to work, and here I am again out. Guess I'll see how valuable I really am : ) ! Well, remember me in your prayers that I will recover well and get back to work next week. Remember Ethan too, cause next Tuesday he has to have a tooth pulled. This is his first extreme dental episode. Love everyone. take care!

No comments: