About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Foley Family Addition


For those who don't know, there will be an addition to the Foley Family in May. My first ultrasound will be tomorrow on 10/25 in the morning. (Hopefully, My own ultrasound will displayed on this page when I get it tomorrow.) Brittney prays for twins, both s, but Ethan says that it is one baby and it's a boy.

What are mom and dad's feelings...? Mom doesn't care, and dad says it is a so there is no point in picking out boy names. Well, the case is that we won't be finding out the gender of the baby until it is born in May, so we better have a back up name incase dad is wrong and Ethan is right.

So, be in prayer for the health of our new baby, and I'll keep you posted on the details as they come.

No comments: