About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Will it be tomorrow?

The doctors took Ivee's culture last night and said that her levels of vancomycin (antibiotics) were too high. So, they are adjusting her dosage and times of dosing, and are trying to get her on a 24 hour watch. If tonights labs are still not right, we try again for another 24 hour period. So, I am asking...once again...that you join us in prayer that her levels will be right tonight so we can go home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope, our men's small group up here at W&L is praying for you guys. Y'all are incredibly inspiring for us. ~ Sam