About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, October 06, 2008

'Tis not the day...

why does it allude us?
Her levels for the antibiotic were still too high. The doctors just can't risk kidney/renal failure, and that is what can happen if the dose stays too high.
Ivee is in high spirits, even though they had to stick her this morning. They have removed her bandages, and now I know why her belly hurt so much. The 2 inch scar is in her lower abdomen and it is extremely bruised, so the poor baby was just hurting! She is a trooper though! One tough cookie!
We are stuck at USA, whats new, for at least 24 more hours. Thank God there is a window in the room, or the walls would be closing in.
My older kids are really missing their family, but my mom has taken on the responsibility of helping with them. They are trying to do school, but it is difficult when your teacher is in the hospital. They are holding their own, though. When I get home, I will concentrate my time and focus on them and their studies as much as I can.
In the words of my Natalie...so yeah. That's it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHA NOT FUNNY MRS HOPE!!! I know i say "yeah so " Alot! lol haha im glad i give you something to laugh at! lol!


☺ NAT NAT!

Tony Harman said...

Hey ya'll, sorry we couldn't get by to see everyone the other day when we were in town. We've been trying to keep up with all that is going on through your blog, Ange, and Deanna. We continue to pray for you and hope to see you soon.

Tony