About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update on the Family

We are getting settled back in at home. Ivee still sleeps in our room. She has nightmares every night! We are not sure what we are going to do about her right now. She is extremely clingy, but that is understandable. We just don't know how to make her feel safe, besides praying for God to give the poor baby peace. She doesn't seem to have the nightmares when she sleeps in our bed, but then we get even less sleep. She is not a great bed companion.
I am currently in crunch mode for the Christmas production. The hospital stay has put me way behind! I have decided that many things I will just have to delegate to other people, but there is so much still left to do. Be in prayer for me and the worship team at my church as we prepare for that night. It is on Sunday night December 7th at 6:00 P.M. for those who don't come to our church but would like to come see it. The Lord laid the whole concept of the play in my heart back in the summer, and as I was writing it, it all came pretty easily. So, I know that this is not something that I was pushing myself to come up with, but not to say that it isn't still "pushing" me.
On another note, congrats to my friends Deb and Blayne who are expecting their 2nd baby. I am so excited for them! And to Christy and Brad Benton who are expecting their 3rd...maybe a this time?!
Schooling is going well, and the kids like the new curriculum better. So, that is a positive thing!
Thanks for the prayers, and I promise a better update later, maybe with pics.

6 comments:

christyrose said...

I'm so glad she is home. I've been praying for her health, now I can pray for her nightmares. You are an amazing woman, I think I cry everytime I come to your blog...just knowing what your whole family is living right now.

Christy said...

Foley Family,
You are always in our prayers, but we will continue to pray specifically for the things you mentioned. Thanks for the "shout out" on baby #3! But did you mean to put... maybe a "GIRL" this time...or were you scared to say it?(haha) Well we will keep you posted on the gender....we will find out some time before Christmas:)

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! I am praying the nightmares disappear. We continue to hold you in our hearts and prayers. Only God..we love you, Anna

Natalie said...

Hey Mrs Hope Im glad every one is getting settled!

NatNAt

debchastain said...

Praying that she's sleeping better and the nightmares go away! Its so hard when no one's getting any sleep!

Thanks for the word...I'm hoping to be feeling better in oh, about 3 weeks if we're on the same schedule as with Erin ;0)

Tony Harman said...

Hey Hope,
You know the old addage "Takes One To Know One" Well, Well, I is one. I know where you are in "crunch" and on top of it dealing with Ivee makes it even harder. I'm praying that God's strength will surprise you and you will find yourself refreshed when you should be tired. Looking forward to seeing you and having Eathan for a few days. Love ya and see ys soon.