About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just a quick note

We did get to come home on Wednesday. I have just been too busy to blog...so sorry. Ivee finishes her IV meds tonight. I'll be having a little more time once that is over, but then I need to get back to work and teaching the kids. Life doesn't slow down...it just sometimes takes a detour! Thanks for your prayers, and I will see many of you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do continue to pray. May the Lord bring His Strength and encouragement to you & bring healing to Ivee. We love ya'll, Anna

christyrose said...

every morning on my way to drop off my daughter to her nanny and then to work, I am praying for you and your family and for Ivee. I will keep praying and praying for all of you.

Natalie said...

Glad she is out of the hospital!
Luv ya guys
ttyl!

Nat Nat

debchastain said...

Yeah! So glad you're home! Hope church was a blessing today! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

We are still praying for Ivee and your family. We are determined to not miss a day without lifting you guys to our great Savior Jesus Christ. Love you all.
Laney and family

Anonymous said...

i love you guys. sorry i havent been around.