About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanks and so on...

Thanks to those who have responded about having clothes. This will help out more than you know.
Well, this will be the kids (and my) last normal week for a while...if you can call it that. We leave next Monday the 3rd for Memphis. Ivee has a scheduled MRI for Tuesday the 4th...election day. So, we are praying for a day of great news...oh, are we praying!!! I had to do an absentee ballot for the first time ever. Who can even understand all those amendments?!
The Christmas production at church is underway. I am in need of assistance in many areas (or should I say I have places where I need people to serve), but the Lord is bringing it all together. I am not stressed...........yet!
That is it from the Foley clan. Thanks for keeping in touch.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

HEY MRS HOPE!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! Glade you got all the clothes you need! Cause im right there with ya! I need clothes too! Lol

Talk to you later! Buh Buy!
Nat Nat