About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Putting This Out There

Let me say first, I am not looking for financial donations. Just putting it out there if you have any!
The kids, all three, and myself are going to have to go buy new clothes soon with the fall / winter weather coming. If you have any hand-me downs, we'll take them. I'll put our sizes and the kids ages on here (sometimes age makes a difference in what a child will and won't wear...pre-teen if you know what I mean!) Ivee is 2 years old and in 24 months - 2t. Brittney is 12 years old and a size 10/12 in s. Ethan is almost 9 years old and a size 10/12 in boys, and I am a true 8/10 (not on the small size). Also, if you have it, Emmett is a 36/30 in pants and a size m to large in shirts.
Like I said, I am not looking for financial contributions!!! I mean that. But, if your like me, you may have bags and bags of old clothes, and your trying to find someone who maybe could use them. (Luckily for me, my sister has two s slightly younger than my s, and my friend Vicki gets Ethan's old stuff).
Now I just have the task of see what we all really have and what is really needed.
If you do have some, just email me (or comment with your name and email address/phone...if I don't know how to get a hold of you).
Thanks for keeping in touch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hooe,
I hope your weekend is good. I know I will have some clothes that should fit Brittney. I may have some to fit Ivee. I will ask my sister about clothes for Ethan, b/c Jacob should have some he's outgrown. My email address is jamia.presley@jdcc.edu. Just let me know where I can drop them off. God bless you all! Squeeze little Ivee for me. Love, Jamia

mcknightclan said...

Hope, I know I have some things that Ivee should be able to use. I also have some size L,II 10 slim jeans that Jillian can't wear yet, that might fit Brit. Let me know if you think these will work 599-3848.
I will be getting some stuff together for Ivee and waiting to hear about Brit.
Sorry E, nothing for you.
April

Unknown said...

Hope, You might not know me but we go to FFF and Ivee is in Claire's class at school. I have some 2T/24clothes. A lot of them are strictly play/preschool clothes with some sweaters and jackets. Call me and I can leave them at the school and you can go through the bag. Leave what you don't need or doesn't fit. I have another friend that I pass on to as well. 621-3848/421-1177 or divinggal@hotmail.com