About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pics promised



This is Ivee post her September 11th brain surgery.
















Here she is after the shunt was put in.

















At the hospital with Ethan and Britt visiting.
















Once we got home, she got busy feeding the baby doll Ms. Savage gave her. Then she made daddy feed the baby.














Busy on the phone.
!



Then....we made Britt put all the hair stuff in our hair.
Finally, we rode a horsy the other day.


So, we are doing fine and are back in school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. MRI day is next Tuesday and we are trusting in the Lord to give us good news again.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

awww shes gotten sooo big!!! I miss you guys! Luv ya!

Nat Nat

Tell brit that when i come down she has to put my hair in ribons!!! lol

Anonymous said...

We are praying you will get good news. Hope you made the trip well. We love ya'll, Anna