About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Leakage...

We were in the ER with Ivee last night. About lunch time, her head starting leaking CSF. This throws off the pressure in the head and can cause quite a headache. Every time she threw a temper tantrum she would leak more and more. We dermabond it (super glue) and covered it back up. Today she has been worse than yesterday, as far as attitude goes. She feels horrible. She has a slight fever, congestion and a green nose. Probably caught something from the ER yesterday! We just can seem to get ahead on this stuff. We didn't freak out about the leaking fluid cause this happened with her first surgery, but to have to take her to the ER to fix it and then catch a contagion from another kid just stinks!!!
Life just has sooo much going on, and I feel guilty for it all. You just can't be three places at once. A friend of our passed away Thursday, and her husband asked Em and I to sing. Looks like Em will have to do it without me, cause someones gotta take care of Ivee. My dad might be able too, but with the way she has acted the last 2 days, she probably will want nothing to do with him.
I'm just tired and running on and on. She isn't sleeping well. She has pretty much slept all day, but you have to hold her. Then she screams in the middle of being restless...and I mean screams...not crying! I hope I made sense, cause I'm not taking the time to proof read.
Well, just pray for us and mostly for her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foleys, I have been thinking of you this week, and praying for Ivee's healing. I have been checking you blog , and I want to encourage you that God is faithful and He will make a way for you to get through this also. I love all of you, Mrs. Karen

christyrose said...

I'm praying everyday for your whole family..May God bless and protect all of you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Foley Family,
God is working in your lives as always. Draw nearer and strengthen thru the storm. Always praying for you.

"Gods Grace is not intended to save us from trouble. It is intended to save us from defeat."

Tonya Wesson

Anonymous said...

Hope, I want you to know that I have just prayed for you. I specifically asked God to help Ivee sleep tonight. I think you are the best mother in the whole wide world. May God's peace fill you in a way that you have never experienced before. He is Worthy and Worthy to be praised!!

With love,
Laney

Anonymous said...

Hope, I am so sorry to hear Ivee is back in the hospital. We are "bathing" all of you in prayer. May He bring complete healing to Ivee and strenthen and encourage each of you. We love you, Anna C.