About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Day After

Ivee came to the floor at 8:30 a.m. She is doing quite well. She isn't complaining about pain too much, but we also make sure she doesn't have much of a chance too. She is on morphine/benadryl for immediate relief when needed and Loretab for long term pain needs. I decided to post some pictures, some form post surgery, but some just cause they are so darn cute. Oh, and let me correct my middle of the night spelling. We are at LeBonheur Children's Hospital. (Not Leboner) It is french!
First pics, while I was outside one day at home, I turned around and Ivee was looking out at me like this. TOO Funny, I thought!

This is Ivee one Sunday morning getting ready for church.

Here are some pics from the zoo. In the first she is extremely excited about the polar bear swimming along the window of his exhibit. The next is with NEMO! And then Ivee and Mommy outside the lion's exhibit.

Here we are in the bathroom Wednesday night, hamming it up with out hair do!

Here is Ivee this morning post surgery. She is doing fine as you can see.

She is sleeping now. Thank you for your prayers again and again. I'll update as we know more things.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very, very much Hope for letting us see Ivee! she is a true doll just like her mom,Emmett, Brittney, and Ethan. Again give our sweet beby a kiss!

I love you,
Beth Pinyerd

Natalie said...

OMG(sh) She looks soooo cute in the pic before church!!! I might cry! I miss you all sooo much! Im sooo glad everything turned out well. I hope eveything will keep goin well! Luv you all! And i am keepin u in my prayers!

♥NAT-NAT♥

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures in her denim dress and "hairdo" pics. Sweet Ivee...we continue to pray. Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that Ivee did so well in surgery and is recovering well now. We hope things continue to go this smoothly.

Thinking of you guys.

Becky and Dave

Chadwick said...

I guess you could say dinner was "stressful".

I'm glad shes doing well!

-Chadwick

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you guys to know that we are praying so hard for Ivee and your family. I am grateful that she come through the surgery well. You guys are such a witness for Christ! Thank you Hope for the blog.