About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's offical. Ivee is in REMISSION. There was no sign of anything on her MRI, except the fluid still on the back of her head. And as Dr. Merchant said before, he doesn't see this causing any issues. Praise God, we are cancer free.
So, most great news all around this visit to St. Jude. Now, our only concerns are getting started with PT and OT here at home, and to get a swallow study done again. Read the previous post for more info on that subject.
Once again, thank you all for your unending prayers. I have many pics from this visit and will post them when I have time. We love you!
Once again...WHEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise God!

13 comments:

Christy said...

That is such wonderful wonderful news. God is so good! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Love to you all,
Christy

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! We are so happy for Ivee!! Have fun celebbrating this wonderful news! Love you all.
Becky and Dave

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!! God is so good. We will continue to pray..looking forward to the pictures. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

Emmett and Hope and Brittney and Ethan and most of all Ivee, I am soooooooo very happy to read the wonderful news, it is the best news I have heard in a long time. Praise God! love to you all, Karen G

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that news!!!! Praise God from Whom ALL!! Blessings flow!!
We will continue to pray for her as she does the therapy and gets all her strength back.
Congratulations!!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

FOR EVERY MOUNTAIN.......He's still in the healing business!!
Faye

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news!! Thank God!
Happy to hear this news. I will keep parying.
I'm Theresa Vaughan's friend--just to refresh your mind.
Mary Ellen P.

Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH WHAT A SAVIOR!!!!!
God bless all of you as you celebrate this wonderful news.
Love Ya'll!!
Kathy F.

Anonymous said...

What AMAZING news! I'm so happy for all of you and will try to call when you've had time to settle back in. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you all. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Amanda Manning, RN

Luvlie said...

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

YEAH, praise the Lord......

Love, Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

Hope - I just saw Aunt Karen today and she asked if I had heard the news. I told her yes and she said that she wasn't sure because I had not blogged. I did the first night and I don't know what happened...maybe my blog is in the twilight zone. Anyway...YEAH!! God is so good!! YEAH!! I used Ivee as an example of God's goodness and answered prayer this week at staff. She is a trooper. Aunt Karen says she looks like a little doll. I am so excited about your news. I pray there is be many more good reports to come about her speech and swallowing. Many Blessings - Paula