About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just a Quick Note

I haven't blogged since the good news, so I just wanted to make a quick note. Ivee is doing great. We go back to our local oncologist on Nov. 1st and hopefully will schedule another swallow study. I'm anxious to see what the results will be considering that Dr. Thompson, ENT doctor, said her vocal chord was looking so much better. And her voice has been so loud lately.
Please, continue to pray that we complete the upstairs soon. We ordered the carpet, but need to get a few things complete before they can install it in about 1 1/2 weeks. Carpet is a big step, but then we still have to complete the bathroom, and doors, and the bottom of the stairs, and just smaller stuff. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but we seem to be moving slowly towards it.
Congrats to my friends Wyatt and Daisy and big sister Maggie on the birth of baby Luke. He was born last Friday, and I can't wait to see him. I'm sure Daisy will have time to blog about it :)
Take care, and I miss hearing (or reading) from some of you. Just remember, all of you are my inspiration and you helped me make it through the last 10+ months. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Thank you!! We are very excited, and I had a quick moment to blog, but we'll see how much blogging gets done in the next few weeks.... =)
We are still so excited about Ivee's news. I just know her swallowing and voice is going to be great when you go back, and I will be praying for great news.
Daisy =)

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear about how good Ivee is doing. I miss you guys a lot and hope the upstairs is going well.

All my love,
Megan, your neice

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see a blog this morning. We will continue to pray for Ivee and the completion of the upstairs. She is such a sweetheart; the Lord has blessed you with a beautiful family. I know you are ready for the upstairs to be DONE. Love to you all, Anna C.