About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 4....Go!

We had a great weekend with daddy, Ethan and Papaw. We went to the Memphis Zoo on Saturday. It wasn't too hot, and it is a nice, clean zoo. The polar bears were awesome and were at the top of their game showing off.

The sea lions were very funny in there exhibition show. They did such a good job with their tricks. This one and three others are about 200 lbs. The male sea lion wasn't out there, but he weighs 500 lbs, so he would have made the ladies look like shrimps. Most of the cats were quite lazy. The lion was the first one we saw that day and they had just let him out. He walked right up to us and let out a little taunting bark as he laid down in the shade to be lazy himself.
I caught the lion later panting.

Ivee enjoyed the gigantic hippo coming out of the water, but mostly she enjoyed looking at daddy. She also enjoyed the aquarium. There were many Nemo fish in this tank. Here is papaw and the kiddos before we left the zoo. It was a nice but long day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very happy that your family was able to enjoy the zoo together on Saturday. The pictures of the zoo were great!! We will contiue to pray that this will be a special time for you guys while you all are away and that Ivee will continue to get great reports from the doctors!! God is BIG and we know that he will completely heal Ivee and that he will use this time for your family to bless the staff and other families at St. Jude's.

May God Bless You!!
Betsy

debchastain said...

looks like a fun weekend! Ivee looks wonderful! and that last picture looks like everyone wore themselves out having fun ;0) I'm glad that your time there is more than half over (though I'm sure not near as glad as you are). I'm finally feeling well and little Erin is almost 5 months old!! I can hardly believe it. I'm going to be in Atmore in August-around the 18th-20th. I would LOVE to come and see you all. Lots of love from CO.

Anonymous said...

Hope, I'm so glad y'all got to do some "normal" sight seeing things! That zoo looked great! Ivee looks great, too, and I know she was glad to see her Daddy and her Papaw.
You are continually in our prayers,
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hey to the Foley family,
I love seeing the children and their fun trip to the zoo. All three of the children have grown so much! Ethan looks a lot like his paw-paw. Hope, you and Emmett are wonderful parents. All three of your children are blessed to have you and Emmett as their parents.

With Christ's love,
Beth Pinyerd

baughman-family said...

hey. love the pics. wish i could come this weekend but we can't.

tell me if you can view my video that i added to our blog.

i cant see it at work but i think thats b/c of some sites being blocked such as the one i uploaded the video to.