About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pics of the chics

Ivee on the ride up to Memphis...Sleeping Bald Beauty....My first day of radiation...I am ready!Christmas In July...Santa came to St. Jude today today and gave all the kids and their siblings presents. They said this is Joe Farris...the "real Santa Claus". I haven't looked it up, but he must be a famous Santa.? This is Ivee's first encounter with Santa and she was so good. Remember...she was only 5 days post brain surgery last Christmas, so she has never experienced a "real" Christmas yet. I was so happy that she wasn't frightened of him. Maybe if he had been wearing scrubs or a white coat it would have been different :)
Ivee is doing better with sedation this week. They are trying a later time in the day, and they are trying a different sedation medicine. She's getting hair on her head...finally. We are still making acquaintances here, and we are becoming accustomed to life here. It has rained "a whole lot" the last two days, but it is making it not so stinking hot! So we welcome it. We are missing our family, but daddy, Ethan and papaw are coming up this weekend. Ethan will stay here with us, and we will see how he does. Hopefully he and Brittney won't fight too much since they have been apart for 3 weeks. Pray for mom's sanity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Ivee is doing better with sedation. She looks pretty happy with Santa & big sister. I love the pictures. We continue to pray; specifically now for Mom's sanity. May the Lord continue to strength and encourage each of you. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, and I am glad to hear it's been a little better week. We'll be praying for safe travel for Emmett, your Dad and Ethan and also that the kids will all get along and do great together while you're there. Thanks again for keeping us all posted. We will continue to pray for you all!!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hope - I love the pictures of Ivee - she is such a cutie. Looking at those pictures it is hard to believe that she "is" (was by faith) sick. She is just so squeezeable (sp?). I am so happy to hear that she is doing so well and that you all will have company this weekend. Have a wonderful rest of the week!! Blessings, Paula

Anonymous said...

It's great to see the pictures; I'm glad all of you were able to go. All of you continue to be in our prayers. There is mail on it's way to you. Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

Just thinking and praying for you guys tonight and looked at your blog. I'm glad you all had a great time at the zoo. Let us know if we can do anything for you.
Love, Nicole and James