About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, December 02, 2011

Fighting for life at Christmas Time

Prayer friends. Another of our Ependykids is going down fast. Please say a prayer for 6 year old Aaron Gray and family. (His website is in the links column) He has been fighting for 5 years and has had so many reoccurances. The latest MRI showed significant life threatening growth and he has no treatment options left. What a horrible time of the year to watch you baby's life decline!

Also, Please pray for my friend Carrie Reece and her family. Carrie is fighting something, and the doctors just aren't sure what is going on with her. It is really making her health decline quickly. Need answers!

Ivee's next MRI is January 18th. All I want for Christmas is the continued prayer of you, my friends, followed by the continued Healing of my Lord, our Healer, Jesus Christ! Share the news of his birth and love this season. I know his grace personally, and if you would like to know it as well, I would love to share!

God Bless and Merry Christmas to All of You!

No comments: