About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, October 07, 2011

How can you help!

Whether you can or can't help financially is just okay with me. I know we all have circumstances and issues in life that can keep us from helping, even when we really want to.
BUT I have another way you can help. There is a movement called the Creating Hope Act. We parents are trying desperately to get our senators and representatives support to pass this act. You can help make that happen. We need supporters, those who would speak up and ask for it. You may be wondering what this act is. Here is a little video to give you some details.
Did you know that Ivee has many of the deficits he speaks of in this video? Did you know that she may never be able to grow on her own one day? She may never be able to have children? Did you know that her likely hood of developing another cancer is high because of chemo treatment? Please, go the this link and give you support!!
Now that you are aware of the act, here is how you can help! I'll be attaching a link in just a moment. CureSearch (a fundraising site for childhood cancer) has already done the work for you. You'll just email or send a printed letter to your representative, asking them to support this act. It is easy, you can use the pre-written note, change it or write your own. You have my permission to use Ivee's story if you like! Here is the Link to that page... Curesearch/Creathing Hope Campaign. 
Please, think about offering your support. Also, as I posted in a previous post. I am walking the Give Thanks. Walk for St. Jude. I could use your financial support to reach my goal. Just visit my walk site at this link...
Give Thanks. Walk. Team Ivee. 
I am always amazed by the support for friends and family!! God bless you all!! And keep praying!!!

No comments: