About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

GIVE THANKS WALK AND VOTE

     Hello Friends and Family. This November 19th I am walking to raise money for St. Jude through the Give Thanks. Walk. I could really use your financial or physical support to reach my goal of $1,000. I'm only $900 from my goal right now thanks to some of you!! You can visit my donation page Team Ivee and give a financial donation, OR you can join my team to raise support and walk with us that day in Spanish Fort. The info in on the website page.

ALSO

If you would, I could use your votes for Ivee's Reader's Digest Article. I would love for her to come in first to know for sure that her story and the awareness of Childhood cancer would be told. We have Sooooo far to go!!! Here is the link to vote.... Reader's Digest Your Life Story.

Thank you for always supporting us, especially when just in prayer. I pray that you can help support us financially.

No comments: