About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Today I am feeling the weight of what is to come. Ivee is a fighter, but putting her body through another round of radiation seems just so unfair. She did amazingly well during the treatments (especially in comparison to chemotherapy), but radiation is just like poisoning the body as well. You just don't poison the entire body. Her little head is already so full of scar tissue thanks to multiple surgeries and 1st time radiation. Here we are, once again, having to damage her brain, tissue, veins, brain stem, all because of this disease of cancer. She already has so much she has overcome, but still has so much to still overcome. God I am asking that your protect my babies head, brain, veins, tissue and brain stem from the devastating effects of this treatment. That you restore her body to health, and that you rid her once and for all of this disease! I Jesus Name!! 
....Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." (Matthew 17:20

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey Hope. We toured St. Jude today. I stood at the front door and had to muster up every ounce of courage I could just to walk in. But after lots of tears we left and we both felt an amazing peace that St. Jude was where we are supposed to be. I'll be seeing you soon. Starting radiation on the 14th