About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Radiation Postponed

I recieved an email from our RO nurse yesterday. She informed me that Ivee's radiation plan will need some more work, so she will not begin radiation on Monday. I have decided, however, to go ahead and move up on Sunday anyhow. Hopefully, once her plan is in place, we will be able to begin asap if we are already there. 
I am in the process of trying to get life here at home taken care of. There is still so much to do on my "to do" list, and I don't even have packing for being gone almost 2 months on there. 
I hope to complete the shirt design for our "Team Ivee" shirts sometime this week before I leave so that I can get together with the silk screen/t shirt company. I hope everyone likes what we come up with. For me, I like to be creative, and I want the shirt to have some Ivee flare, but I am trying to make it gender friendly. (This does make me kinda sad, cause my baby is so girly. She would love a "pretty" shirt!!!) 
Continue to lift us and others up in prayer. Sooooo many kids out there still fighting the fight. And many don't ask for it, but continue to pray for the neurosurgeons, hemo oncologist, and radiation oncologist that treat these babies. They are the ones whom God uses to continue the fight and give hope to many. These people chose to go to school, to use their skills to help others fight for their lives! They are still trying to make improvements, not only in defeating cancer, but in tying to help these deveolping children sustain a better quality of life! 
God bless!
Love Hope
Mother of Ivee the Blessed
Jeremish 17:14
"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be Healed
Save me and I will be saved
For you are the one I praise"  

No comments: