About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let's Order some T-Shirts.......

Team Ivee Shirts
I know this is a lot of info, but I want to make this easy on everyone, including us. Thanks for your patience in reading how to order. 


Here are sizes available and prices

Child Sizing: $11.00 Each
2-4 small
6-8 medium
10-12 large
14-16 extra large

Adult Sizing: $12.00 each
Generic sizing t-Shirts: small, medium, large, extra large

Adult Plus sizes: $13.00 each 
2X, 3X, 4X

How to receive your shirt: 
There are a few ways to get your shirt. Choose the best way, and then follow how to inform us in the "How to pay for your shirt".

  1. If you live in the Mobile/Baldwin County area, You can pick your shirt up from me in Bay Minette, or I can mail it to you. (see below) 
  2. If you live in the Pensacola area, my sister, Sonia, would gladly let you pick your shirts up from her. Just make sure to follow information instructions in ordering. 
  3. If you live in the Memphis area, I'm sure you can catch up with me at St. Jude or i can mail it. Just email me or follow the instructions in ordering. 
  4. If you live anywhere else, we will mail it to you for the price of a flat rate box. I have listed the prices below (in the "How to pay for your shirt" section). It is based on how many shirts you need mailed to you. Read carefully to choose. . 
How to pay for your shirt
We have found the easiest way to receive payment for the t-shirts is through paypal, an online financial payment/buying site. (Instructions are below) It is also the fastest way to place your order. I know some are not very technologically savvy, but the site is pretty easy. (If some still have problems using it, contact me via email and you can mail your order and a check or money order to my home)

When paying, don't forget to total you shirt quantity and prices. If we are mailing your shirt, you will need to include the price for shipping to you total. (example below in blue) The flat rate prices are listed below.


Flat Rate Box quantity and price: 
  1. 1 t-shirt: Small flat rate box - Price $6.00
  2. 2 to 6 T-Shirts: Medium flat rate box - Price $11.00
  3. 7 to 12 T-shirts: Large flat rate box - Price $15.00
If you need an example on how to order: 
So, for example if you order were:
2 Children's Shirts:  2 x $11 = $22.00
2 Adult Shirts:        2 x $12 = $24.00
1 Adult plus size:    1 x $13 = $13.00
Shipping:               5 shirts = $11.00
The Total would be             = $70.00


So your total would be $70.00. This is the amount you would send via paypal. 
(Then you would leave the details in the message box)

Instructions for Payment with Pay Pal


To Purchase your t-shirt through PayPal in 4 steps:
1.  Click the link (Pay Now) below (or go to www.paypal.com) 
2.  Go to Send Money
3.  Choose Buying Something and then follow the instructions, entering the email address
hopealations@hotmail.com as the recepient address.
4. Paypal will have you create an account, if you don't have one. Don't worry, this is a very secure site. I have used it a long time. 
5.  VERY IMPORTANT........Once you get to the check out screen, there will be a place for you to leave a message. You must give the following information: 
  1. Name
  2. Your shirt size(s) and quantity
  3. Email address
  4. Phone number
  5. List how you will receive your shirt: Mail or pick up
  6. If mailing your shirts, you must include your mailing address.

After making your payment, please print out your receipt for safe keeping. If you are picking up your shirt, we will email you once your shirt has arrived. If it is being mailed, we will send an email to let you know it has been mailed.   


No comments: