About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Separation and Anxiety

Yeah, so I have to admit. I have separation anxiety from her already. No, I'm not worried that something will happen to her. I'm not worried that she'll get sick or have headaches. I'm worried that I'll miss her doing something cute, funny and whitty, and that I didn't get it on film!
But, I'm going to suck it up and let her go to school tomorrow. She loves school and soon she will be missing too much of it.
Em and I are still learning to handle the news. I do okay most of the time, especially when I am with my friends and family. It's those "quiet" moments that my mind begins to get away from where it should be focused. Luckily, I have some of the best friends in the world. They give up their time to go to breakfast with me, go shoe shopping and sit in the car while Ivee watches an hours worth of the most annoying musical in the world playing in the back ground. Thanks Ange and Cathy for keeping me occupied today.
So, trying to get back to the norm around here. It isn't too hard to remember where you are when the 14 and 11 year old are still constantly bickering. Luckily, they DO go to school everyday.
Unluckily for me, laundry, though clean, is piled up on the couch, and suitcases still need to be emptied. So, that will be my morning tomorrow.
Tuesday, Ivee will be seeing her new pediatrician. This woman is going to "love" us when she's done with my Ivee life history lesson for her. If she never had a child with an extensive life history, she will now!!!
Wednesday we visit the general surgeon to discuss the hernia. In the words I use so often, when talking of doctors who we've never seen....He won't like me!!! Most doctors don't....and I'm okay with that. They just aren't used to a parent who understands their big words and probably could teach them a few new ones. (some of you know what I mean!)
So, that's my shout out for now. Keep praying!!!
Love, Hope m/o Ivee the blessed.

No comments: