About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, July 30, 2007

2 weeks left

Here is Ivee with her patch "Arg" mateys. This is to help strengthen her weak muscle in her right eye. She, who would've guessed, does not like it.
Here Grandpa is putting my feet in the pool two weekends ago. Don't know if I like it.
This is me in my Amish hat that Uncle Dave and Aunt Becky gave her that weekend.
This is a pic outside Graceland, the home of the dead singer, as Ethan calls him. Cathy and Anna Presley got to come see us. It was so much fun to have them here. We ate out, watched "Hairspray" (funny) and went to Graceland. We had a lot of fun. The first night they got here, Thursday, we went out to eat, and the waitress poured a whole glass of ice water all over Emmett. The next night, we went out to eat again. This time, Brittney dropped her vanilla coke all over him on the same side. The next day, we went to supper, and made it through a whole meal with no spill, but we also forgot to pray. At the end of the meal, I said, "Look Emmett is dry. Oh! We forgot to pray." So I said a quick pray thanking God for the food we all ready ate, and for Emmett being dry and having no drinks spilt. One second later as we got up to leave, we heard the table behind us, and looked and saw that a man had knocked his drink all over his wife. I tried not to, but I couldn't stop the laughter from rising up.
Well, it was a good weekend, and we only have two weeks left (cross my fingers). We are looking forward to returning home to family, friends and Santa Fe Fajita Company.
Good night, and God bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It sounds like you guys have managed to have some fun, and there's no better medicine than laughter sometimes. Hurry home!!! Can't wait 'til you're back in church singing His praises.
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hope,
It was so nice to read your last two blogs this morning and see that you all are having some fun! I'm looking forward very much to hanging out with you and Deborah in a couple of weeks. It will be great to see you! Our love to you and all of you (your new friends included) will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful all of you had a good weekend. I love the pictures. It is good to see a picture of you; the wonderful lady behind the words. We continue to pray for all of you. God is so good. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures!!! Im so happy to hear you guys had such a great weekend. And when you get back, let me know when your going to Santa Fe...you know how I love that place! ;-) Me & George are continuing to pray for ya'll...cant wait till your back home!! Love ya!! ~Deanna