About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Our first trip to Memphis

Here are some pics from Ivee's birthday party. Sorry I am late getting some of these up. She, of course, had a Nemo cakes, ballons and decorations. She couldn't eat the cake but she did stick her hands all in a piece. And then she rubbed her face and head with her hands, so she had blue icing all over her. As you can see, she is also sporting her Nemo ensemble that her sister picked out for her.

Well, tomorrow we leave for Memphis to go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. (Just Ivee, Daddy and Mommy this trip) We will return on Saturday. We are driving, cause Emmett's plane ticket was going to cost way too much. More than we had anticipated. Wednesday we meet Dr. Merchant, the cheif of radiology oncology there. Thursday is her planning scan. This is where they will do a test run to see what they need to do during treatments. Friday she has a MRI. So, we will have a busy week while we are there. The home we are staying in has WiFi, so we will have internet access while there. So keep in touch. Thanks for the prayers, and we will miss everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope - Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Life seems to be a little more crazy than usual. I love the birthday pictures. Her and her daddy are total look a likes! She looks really really good - like a precious little angel with no problems at all. A few nights ago I opened my Bible and this was the first scripture I saw (it was underlined so my eyes were drawn to it!) "Everyone will see the miracle and understand that it is GOD who did it, Israel's holy one." I prayed that scripture over you guys (and a few others I have that need a miracle). I believe that Memphis is going to be good to the Foley's and good reports will follow. I think we might be "soul" sisters. I was reading your favorites shows and here is my list: Everybody loves Raymond - even though I am exhausted I stay up every night to watch the reruns from 10 ot 11pm. Crazy I know but I think of this as MY time. My husband and I are faithful Heros and Lost watchers (we have the first 2 seasons of Lost on DVD). Now as for Drake and Josh - that is my niece Bailey's fav so I have seen it a few times. And of course - who doesn't watch AI. Love Chris Daughtery (thought he should have won) and the list goes on. I can't wait until life affords us the opportunity to meet. Maybe when all is well after Memphis. My baby girl is 11 months old and weighs about 25 pounds - no joke. She looks just like her daddy too. I can't believe how time goes by so fast. I actually just ordered bday stuff for Mackenzie before I pulled up your blog. Well, I will be praying for you all for a safe trip and GREAT reports. ALL GOD's BEST!!! Paula Casallo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the birthday pictures..she is just precious, as always! I cant wait till all of this is over with & you & Ivee can come back to work...I miss you so much!! Keep us updated on everything that is going on & as alway, ya'll are in my prayers! Love you!
~Deanna