About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Day Before

Well, it is the day before we leave for Memphis. After much discussion and going back and forth, Brittney is going with us instead of going to NC with grandpa. She will be a big help for me, and she will keep mommy company. Ivee does start radiation on Monday. It will be a full day of labs, meetings, xrays, hearing test, and radiation therapy. I hope everyday isn't like Monday! Many people have prayed over us today, and I am not too emotional. I am tired, but I think it is more so cause I know how much I have ahead of me. I will have my laptop with me, and will check my email constantly. I will look forward to visits from my husband, son, family, and friends. Many have spoken an interest in visiting. I know many hospitals there give discounts for people visiting people at St. Jude. I don't know if i have posted before, but if all 5 of us are there, we still can't stay together cause there is a strict 4 person per room rule. I understand that you have to have limits or people will abuse the system, so it doesn't upset me.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, and I will be thinking of all of you, and waiting for your comments. God bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope, we will be praying for you and waiting new posts to see how things are going. God will give you the strength you need, and I'm anxious to see what He will do in and through you in Memphis.
Much love and blessings, daisy

Anonymous said...

Hope,
I just wanted to let you know that our prayers continue to be with all of you guys. Hopefully, having Brittney with you will make things more tolerable! I remember when I met you guys last September at Katie's birthday party in Atmore; it struck me how precious all of your children were. Brittney was such a willing, sweet helper! I know today is going to be an especially hectic one. We'll be thinking of you, and praying for moments of calmness and restfulness!
Bill and Sonya Dudziak (Diane's friend from Atlanta)