About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Request

My friends, I once again ask for prayer. I have friends from St. Jude. Their baby, Justin, whose the same age as Ivee had some very unexpected and bad news yesterday. Justin has two large tumors that are bleeding into themselves. The diagnosis is grim, and surgery would only give him a few days. They are driving home today with hospice care. This breaks my heart, for they are family. We lived with them for seven weeks, going through radiation together, playing on the playground, worshiping together and Bible study, and eating many meals at night for 2 months. My heart is breaking for his mom and daddy, Christy and Jerry. Please, pray for something miraculous to happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for your sweet ivee and all of her friends, God Bless