About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not all is well from the Land of the glass pyramid....

Ivee has been struggling with some congestion last week. Yesterday, she had some moments when waking up, but last night before bed, she just had a huge coughing fit. Then at 3 a.m. this morning, she just couldn't get any relief and she had a fever. I have salined, neubulizered, and cough syruped her. Today, we will get a chest xray, and continue to try to help her. She just sounds awful. She has never had trouble like this before. She wants to actually leave the room today, and this is the day she needs to stay in.
Praying we can get her relief before Friday when she needs to be sedated for a scan.

No comments: