About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

In the hospital...

We are settling in here on the 7th floor of Le Bonheur Hospital. The MRI didn't happen today. They are going to do it in the morning right before the surgery. Dr. Boop, Surgeon, just came in. We had a good talk. He said he is really going to take his time tomorrow, and that he wants to get ALL of it. The plan is to keep her sedated and intubated afterwards for a little while in ICU.After that, we'll wake her up and see if we are dealing with any side effects from the surgery. (ie. stroke, paralisis, facial weakness and the like). Then on Saturday we'll have another MRI to make sure he got it all! If not, he would go back in, because with her cancer, you must get it all to get the best possible outcome. Keep on praying and thank you for being there for us!!!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foley family we are praying for you and are there with you in spirit and LOVE!

God bless you,
Beth Pinyerd

Joyce Kinard (from Silverhill, AL) said...

Foley family, I am praying for all of you and the doctors and all assistants. I pray that they will get all of the cancer in one swipe and not have to go in again. I pray that Ivee will have no side effects and she will wake up with a smile on her face. What a blessing your whole family are.