About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Long time...no post

I know I haven't posted in a while. All is going well right here. Ivee sees the gastroenterologist next Tuesday. We'll be checking up on her nissen-funduplocation and her reflux. She should have been watched all these years, but no one sent us to or told us to see one. We have been seeing the ENT, and he was the one who finally asked us who we took her too. Praying that she is okay, and that we can figure out what is going on with the constant gagging.
We'll be going to Memphis for her MRI check up and to have her port removed (if all is well) the last full week of January. Praying that all is clear for the MRI and that surgery goes well.
Had a great Christmas. Will probably post pictures on here, and on Facebook.
Once again, thank you for your prayers and your continued loving on our family!!!!

No comments: