About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, February 23, 2009

So, what is Ivee doing........

Well, she takes stuff apart and decorates herself. She says, "It's pretty. It's pretty!"
She is starting to take some bites of food and drink from a straw. She is not in anyway near giving herself nutrition by mouth, but is beginning to really take interest.
She wants to sit at the table all the time and pretend to eat, or taste test, or sip from the cip cup. She is really beginning to be like a normal child. What is sad is that her being 'normal' is very weird for Emmett and I. We just don't know what to do with normalcy concerning her. I try to reflect on the other kids and what they were like at this age, and I have trouble remembering. It has just been so different.


This last pic is of Ivee's hat that she made (decorated) while being at St. Jude.
After all our meetings, let's just say that all is stable and we are just watching and are not "concerned". God is great and his name is greatly to be praised! He is Jehovah Rapha...her healer! Thank you for your prayers again and again.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Ivee is doing so well. She is so very cute!! God is great and greatly to be praised. Take care.

Laney

mcknightclan said...

I know about the stickers. Ivee loves to play with them every Sunday in Sunday School. In fact, she asks for them as soon as we get to the table! She is such a sweetie and growing and changing daily! Don't Blink!

Anonymous said...

Ivee is adorable!
How great is our God!
You are in our prayers.
We love ya'll, Anna

momof3girls said...

Praise God! Just 2 days ago Emma asked me is she could pray for "baby" Ivey b/c she was sick. I explained to her that "baby" Ivey was doing much better now, but we would continue to pray for her. So...Emma said a little prayer that Ivey would be well and could play and eat. From one babe's mouth to another's heart. Even though we don't comment as often, we still think of you guys and pray for you all the time. Love ya!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope! Ivee looks so happy and beautiful! She is truly a gift from God! I was just checking in with all of you! Your family is always in my prayers!

Love ya,
Jamia