About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Surgery Push Back

Dr. Sanford's nurse called this afternoon. They have an emergency surgery that had to take precedence over Ivee's, so now we are scheduled for Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. And all the preadmission stuff for Wednesday. My father, Ivee and I will be leaving Tuesday around noon and Em will drive up after work on Wednesday.
We will more than likely be discharged on Sunday or Monday (my assumption from what I was told). We will have to return to Memphis 2 weeks post surgery date for a check up and stitch removal. So, we will be traveling alot this month.
Of course, our regularly scheduled MRI will be the first week of November, election day to be exact, so I will have to do an absentee ballot. Could things get any more chaotic? Yes, but we pray against that.
Once again, this temporary putting off of Ivee's surgery is more than likely the workings of the Lord so that his perfect will be done. And though the reasons are not so very evident all the time, I put my trust in him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pray...pray for Ivee, you, Emmett, Brittney & Ethan. May the Lord continue to strengthen and encourage your heart. Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

We are praying God's healing consumes little Ivee and she recovers swiftly.
God does do everything for His reasons and for the good of those who love Him. Blessings, Tonya Wesson

mcknightclan said...

We are praying that all goes well, and will be checking back daily for updates!