About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Still here

We are still here at the hospital, and probably won't be released until tomorrow or Sunday. Ivee has a bacterial infection on her G-button. So we are fighting it off with the antibiotics. She slept a little better last night, but was very nauseated. The surgeon is coming to change out her button today, and give her a longer one to help stop the rubbing. She is ready to get out of her, and so am I. Well, anyway, that is all.

2 comments:

baughman-family said...

I Miss Being Able To Be Only 30 Minutes Away From You. Just Wanted You To Know That You Are Constantly On My Mind.0215

Anonymous said...

I checked the blog earlier in the week to see if there was anything new and so I was surprised today to open it and find three new postings. It breaks my heart to think about little Ivee going through this. You are still in my prayers, but thank you for continuing to keep us updated so that we can know more specifically what to pray for. My love to you, and call if you need me - I'm only an hour away.