About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Update

Sorry, it has been a while since I've blogged. With being back at work and Christmas everything coming, it stays busy around here. That, and Emmett and I never stay at home.
Below are some new pics of the fam.

Here are Britt and Ethan swimming at my friend Diane's daughters birthday party. I saw Di's gma for the first time in about 13 years. It was cool being back there again.



Here are pics of Ivee and Paw-paw. She is getting sooo big and she looks alot like her daddy!

She is laughing so hardy now and she takes in everything. She watches everything including t.v. She is trying to roll over, but sincerely I think her butt is too big! : )
I'll update a little more information later this week.
Take care, and Yeah, Deb is having a girl. I have 7 pregnant friends now. Crazy.

1 comment:

baughman-family said...

Actually the pictures above do remind me of you a little bit - from the baby pics I saw of you at a young age. She might look just like her daddy but I can see some Hopey Dopey :) resemblance!!