About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Two more Days

Well, since the Foley '3' is not here yet, we are going in Monday, May 8th to the Mobile Infirmary. I have to be there at 6:00 a.m. and they'll start me on a drip at 8:00 a.m. So, the baby will be here Monday. I'm sure I'll post sometime later next week to tell everyone about the new boy/girl in our lives. Stay posted.

2 comments:

debchastain said...

Yeah for new baby Foley! If i can do the math on the time difference, you're probably having a baby right now. Can't wait to meet the new little one.

baughman-family said...

I'm glad to hear the Ivee is coming home. Such a joy and I cannot wait to hold the little booger next week when I come back home.. lol